Scott Thompson review ExactTrak’s Security Guardian as a BYOD solution in the Financial Services sector.
14th Mar 2013
Half of companies have lost a portable computing device with important data on it that had security implications for more than 20% of organisations, a ...
13th Mar 2013
The million mobile devices that have gone missing in the past year are a business data time bomb, according to Sony’s VAIO Digital Business report 2013. The ...
12th Mar 2013
Banks top the list of organisations people trust least with their personal data, according to a survey of 2,000 UK consumers. Mobile phone operators and retailers ...
- ICO warns against 'prescriptive' EU #dataprotection proposals.... http://t.co/YOfKE7YJir … 12:04:29 PM March 28, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #BYOD, Data Protection issues top cloud security concerns.... http://t.co/OArl8ECrEB? 11:12:09 AM March 26, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #BYOD policies made risky with 96 percent of giveaway apps sharing data....http://t.co/ytJrzHcalP 01:54:37 PM March 25, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BIS loses 100 devices in three years including 83 Blackberrys....putting #datasecurity at risk.http://t.co/9cB6joy0aD 04:07:24 PM March 22, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Firms urged to prioritise #BYOD security above usability.... http://t.co/StjKJb9s78 11:22:45 AM March 21, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
ExactTrak turns to the Fujitsu Cloud Platform to provide secure, flexible and scalable hosting platform
31st May 2011
We chose the Fujitsu Cloud Platform for its commitment to data security, integrity and proven global reach.